ENT/HEAD AND NECK RESEARCH
This Unit exists to undertake research and clinical trials in upper respiratory and the Ear, Nose
and throat diseases and also provide clinical services to study participants.
The Division has two thematic areas of research:
- Undertake clinical trials in Ear, Nose and throat conditions.
- Translate research in head and neck cancers and provide solutions for management of ENT
- Population and outcomes based research in head and neck including quality of life studies.
- Collaborate with other Units to enhance understanding head and neck cancer and support
- Undertake research in rhinitis and allergy.
- Build capacity for development of knowledge in cancer research.
- Provide ENT services to support patients and clinical trials.