ORAL HEALTH RESEARCH
This Unit focuses on Research and development in oral health and provides oral health services for patients. It also establishes solutions and interventions for improvement of oral health conditions.
- Develop and maintain an oral health surveillance system.
- Undertake research to understand determinants of oral health.
- Educate the public and empower the community to achieve and maintain optimal oral health.
- Mobilize community partners to leverage resources and advocate for/act on oral health
- Develop and implement policies and systematic plans that support state and community oral
- Undertake implementation science, evaluate effectiveness, accessibility and quality of oral
- Provide oral health services to the public and study participants.