DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING RESEARCH DIVISION
The Radiology Division exists to provide diagnostic imaging, therapeutic and research support services to study participants and the public.
- Carry out research in non-communicable and infectious diseases.
- Provide imaging diagnostic and screening services in Infectious and Non- infectious Diseases particularly in oncology.
- Undertake image guided biopsy for tissue retrieval.
- Give support to Gastroenterology, Cardiac and Mental health research and services.
- Manage patients and provide clinical services in ultrasonography and general imaging and fluoroscopy.
- Support Maternal and Child Health through imaging, screening and diagnosis.
- Provide radiologic services to the clinic and outpatients.
- Undertake cancer screening and development of early diagnostic tools for cancer control.
GENERAL X-RAY SERVICES
- Chest X-Ray.
- Abdominal X-Ray.
- Extremities X-Ray..
- Skull S-Ray.
- Spine X-Ray.
- Gyneacological, Obstetrical, Breast, Thyroid, Scrotal, Muskuloskeletal, Abdominal, and various Vascular Dopper Studies.
- Mr. Samwel Mbugua
- Mrs. Salome Musili
- Mr. Mungai